FORD MAVERICK VEHICLE ELECTRICAL ISSUES
Ford Motor Company, an automobile manufacturer is having pushback on their 2022 Ford Maverick vehicles due to electrical issues. Owners of the vehicles have reported multiple electrical issues including:
- Losing complete power in the vehicle;
- Accelerating causing system to detect a fault which results in the computer shut down;
- No warning lights prior to electronic issues;
- Vehicle blackouts despite a working battery;
- Wiring harness issues;
- No safety lights or warnings that appear when brakes instantly grab;
- Lock and horn randomly honking and timing out.
If you are an owner of a 2022 Ford Maverick and believe you are experiencing these electrical issues, fill out the form below to participate in Shub & Johns Law investigation.